This is one of a series of reports prepared under the provisions of the Statistics and Registration Service Act 2007 . The Act requires all statistics currently designated as National Statistics to be assessed against the Code of Practice for Official Statistics .
The report covers the following National Statistics publications produced by the Scottish Government:
- Students in Higher Education at Scottish Institutions;
- Age Participation Index;
- Attainment in Higher Education and Destinations of Leavers;
- Higher Education Student Support in Scotland ;
- Education Maintenance Allowances; and
- Student Loans for Higher Education.
Associated correspondence: Lifelong Learning in Scotland (Scottish Government): Letter of Confirmation as National Statistics